martes, 2 de febrero de 2016

Wy I choose industrial engineering?




Why choose industrial engineering? for: Andres A Sulbaran C; Ci 15,365,272

Industrial Engineering is a career that has many aspects of life, community, economic activity.

This career allows me to grow as an individual, be productive, understand procedures to produce a product, lead teams, recognize risks, plan and accounting profits.

I like to study engineering because of the mathematical problems to be able to demonstrate in figures the logical processes.

Create safe working positions I can fit a need in my community.

I chose this career because I want to bring some life to my community better, to feel useful, for coping occurring in any field.

I chose this career as an example to my family for giving me the tools to raise children.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario